A new job opportunity to become a part of our customer support team.
An opportunity has arisen to join our Coach Office team based in Leicester. The role includes assisting customers in our busy coach office, advising customers and taking coach hire bookings. This is a dual role and will also include working with our service department when required, communicating with customers regarding service and repair work, taking bookings for service work and MOTs.
Established in 1982, Ausden Clark began its life as a maintenance garage on Barkby Road in Leicester and is now also one of the country’s most recognisable coach companies, operating a fleet of over fifty vehicles. Ausden Clark Garage Services continues to provide car and commercial vehicle servicing and repairs.
This is a demanding role that requires excellent time management with attention to detail being essential. The ideal candidate should have both customer service and administration experience, whilst also having experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel. The role would ideally benefit someone with some experience within the transport, haulage, or motor trade industry, though not essential.
This is a full-time position, 5-days a week, working Monday to Friday, 8.00 am ’til 5.00 pm and to include Saturday 8.00 am ’til 2.00 pm on a rota-basis. However, part-time hours will be considered for the successful applicant.
- Competitive Salary £20,800 – £24,960 based on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company uniform
Specifically you will:
- Advise customers on coach hire enquiries and process coach hire bookings.
- Liaise with the operations department and coach drivers regarding coach hire bookings.
- Work to tight deadlines at extremely busy periods of the year.
- Communicate both externally with customers, and internally with all departments.
- Problem-solving and the ability to react quickly to situations that may arise.
- Work under pressure and multitask.
- Professionally communicate with customers and mechanics about service and repair work.
- Advise customers on the estimated cost of repair work and timescales of work.
- Produce job cards and update customer records using our in-house system
- Prepare and create invoices
Ausden Clark is an equal opportunities employer, values diversity and is strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. We believe this is the only acceptable way to conduct business and the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as one of our Customer Advisors, please forward your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or apply in writing to the following address.
FAO: Sharon Mallon
Ausden Clark Group
4 Murrayfield Road